Digital Strike, a full-service digital marketing agency in Webster, is looking for an experienced SEO specialist to join our team.
We’re looking for someone with a strong background in organic search, a passion for digital marketing strategy, and a willingness to take on projects large and small for our clients. The right candidate will have extensive experience with on-page and technical SEO, Google Analytics, link building, and commonly (and not-so-commonly) used SEO tools.
Collaboration isn’t a suggestion here; it’s a fact of life. We work closely together, we offer (and ask for) feedback constantly, and we join forces to make every project a win for our clients and partners.
Most of all, we’re looking for someone who can fit in here. We’re a fast-paced, full-service agency with a small team and big goals. With one CEO, one director, seven strategists, one designer and developer, and one writer, we’re a close-knit crew. Whether we’re holding client meetings in our Lodge or celebrating each other’s wins (with champagne, of course), we always make sure that we have a good time doing a lot of hard work. We have an open door policy with every member of the team and our leadership is transparent and accountable.
We’re a little weird and a lot of fun. We’re Digital Strike, and we’re excited to meet you.
- Analyze results from Google Analytics and create actionable recommendations
- Communicate with clients directly, including providing daily or weekly communication and extensive monthly reporting
- Develop link-building strategies to improve authority, rankings, and traffic of websites
- Use search engine optimization tools to gain competitive insights
- Establish KPIs and identify opportunities and challenges for clients
- Provide directional changes to ensure the website has minimal technical errors
- Give content strategy and user experience recommendations
- Execute SEO strategies
- Working knowledge of SEO practices
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience with search engine optimization tools
- Passionate about growing and continuing education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, time-management, and analytical skills
- Ability to both work independently and within a team
- Ninja-like problem solving skills
- Some formal education—we aren’t necessarily looking for a marketing degree but we want to know you can complete something you started.
How to Really Stand Out
- Expert knowledge of SEO practices and tools
- Demonstrable experience with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Google Tag Manager
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certified
- Proven track record of success in a client-facing agency role
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Employer-paid premium health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer contribution to 401k
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual bonuses based on company performance
- Paid vacation time
- Work from home flexibility
- Drinks, snacks, and constant music on rotation
- Office dog, of course
Sound like something you’d be interested in?
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org