The easiest way to become a digital marketing expert is to learn from one…or all OF us.
There are thousands of resources and expensive marketing tools to expand your digital marketing knowledge, but not all are created equal. If you want to really hit the mark on gaining actionable insights into the digital marketing industry, try Bullseye, our digital marketing newsletter.
Bullseye was born out of a need to efficiently communicate with our clients and info seekers about marketing trends as well as our own processes, up-to-date marketing news, in-depth case studies, growth marketing solutions, and overall strategy to grow their businesses. Bullseye has continued that legacy of sharing knowledge, but has grown to be so much more. It’s a place to share our company updates. It’s a place to learn more about charitable events in our community. It’s the place to get poorly photoshopped digital marketing memes. What more could you want from a newsletter?
Just to give you an idea of what you’re getting into (spoiler: only the best marketing newsletter ever), here are a few popular digital marketing topics from some of our previous email newsletters:
- 14 Job-Ready Digital Skills Entrepreneurs Can Learn Online
- Push vs. Pull Marketing Content
- Does Alexa Spy on You? Here’s How Voice Data Targets You With Ads
- Why You Aren’t Ranking First in Google’s Top 10
- How to Stand Out in Local SEO
- 15 Best Email Marketing Campaign Strategies
- 5 Must-Have Elements of Every Small Business Online Marketing Plan
- Is TikTok the New Google? Learn About the Latest Trends
- Using AI in the eCommerce and Digital Marketing Worlds
- Branded vs Unbranded Content Marketing Strategies
We understand you are bombarded regularly with daily newsletters packed with trivial fluff. But that’s not Bullseye. You can count on us to curate our must-read blogs, the latest news, marketing tips, growth hacks, copywriting secrets, and social media funnies on a monthly (or sometimes bi-weekly) basis. And we think you’ll look forward to our handpicked content. After all, where else would you get quality content like this?⬇️